TOSA KICKERS CODE OF CONDUCTTOSA KICKERS CODE OF CONDUCT
Player and Parent Code of Conduct
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT – I HEREBY PLEDGE TO PROVIDE POSITIVE SUPPORT BY FOLLOWING THE TOSA KICKERS SOCCER CLUB’S CODE OF CONDUCT
- I will play for fun and enjoyment of the game.
- I will work hard to improve my soccer skills.
- I will be a team player, get along with and cooperate with my coaches and teammates.
- I will always be a good sport.
- I will respect my coaches, teammates, parents, opponents, and referees.
- I will not argue with the referee.
- I will not use any profanity at practices or during games.
- I will not, under any circumstances, participate in physical violence or threats of physical violence before, during or after any game or practice.
- I will not use alcohol or illegal drugs.
- I will obey the laws of the game and play within the spirit of the laws.
PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT – I HEREBY PLEDGE TO PROVIDE POSITIVE SUPPORT, CARE, AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR MY CHILD BY FOLLOWING THE TOSA KICKERS SOCCER CLUB’S CODE OF CONDUCT
- I agree to support the Tosa Kickers Soccer Club and their team in requiring players to abide by the Players Code of Conduct.
- I will not use or possess alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons while attending Tosa Kickers matches.
- I will not under any circumstance shout abusively at my child or any other child.
- I will not under any circumstance shout abusively or threaten any physical abuse to any coach or referee.
- I will not dispute any call made by the referee; and I understand that the Tosa Kickers Soccer Club may sanction any spectator who verbally abuses or assaults a referee.
- I will not coach my child or other children from the sideline during the game.
- I will only make positive comments to the players and it is understood that coaches and not parents shall provide instructional input during games.
- I understand that the game is for the children not for the adults.
- I understand that obscenities are strictly prohibited and that the referee shall instruct any spectator guilty of using obscenity to leave the venue.
- I understand that Tosa Kicker parents are responsible for the behavior of all of their team’s guests/spectators and that they shall act in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- I understand that a spectators are to take the side of the field opposite the teams; spectators will remain at least 3 feet behind the touchline; if, during the match, the spectators behavior is out of line then the referee will ask the coaches to speak to the spectators; if the behavior continues, it is within the discretion of the referee to ask the offending spectator(s) to leave the venue; and the referee shall abandon the match if the spectators become unruly and out of control.
Revised Jan 2018